Wednesday 1 February 2012

January photo scavenger hunt

What fun that was, a new camera and no idea how to work it!  Now I know what some of the buttons do just need to figure out photoshop!  (or it's free equivalent!)

So here we are, January, some taken very last minute, but done - nearly.  My camera stopped working last night, so a few photos are missing - they will be uploaded as soon as I figure out the problem.  I also still need to take photos of my monthly makes.  Bloomin technology!


Blur - spinning with KP

Company - all the local crows got together one morning, the noise was deafening!

In Season - snowdrops, what could be more springlike
In the distance - using the zoom on my camera at Largs (these were a speck with the naked eye)

Mess - tomato soup is a favourite

Odd - A tree trunk washed up at the beach with some odd orange mould


Warning - On the waste ground down the lane

so I still need to post
2, entrance, in my bathroom, information and soft


Watch this space...

Ta da - well a few days (weeks) late but here are the last few pictures.
 2 - myself and KP, we hadn't seen the sun for weeks so it was quite a surprise to see our shadow's on the path.
 Information - the bookshelf in the sitting room, cooking, crafting, animals and gardening, all there and all jumbled up!
 Soft - my Christmas slippers from my Auntie

In my bathroom - Well I was in the bathroom, does that count?  The sunrise over the church hall, my bathroom is still not finished and was a tad messy for taking pictures.

and finally
Entrance, the gates to the estate.
So a little late, but we get there, I must pop over and see what I should be looking for this month.


1 comment: