Wednesday 29 February 2012

February Photo Scavenger Hunt


Here we are with February's photos.  I took most of them today, nothing like leaving it to the last minute!  Thanks to my glamorous assistant.

5 - speaks for itself!
Black and White - and still a few answers to go
Crowded - our windowsill with all of R's birthday cards


 Cupid -face has been disguised to protect the innocent - I'm not really married to a stick man
 

 
Empty - the last of the Christmas chocolates, roll on Easter!

Food - left over mashed potato, mixed with a little flour and deep fried - sooooo tasty!

Heritage - my great great granny's cookbook (check out some of the recipes on Voices from the ancestors )


In the Sky - there are little specks in the sky which are some local racing pigeons (trust me), we pass them on the way to the nursery.


Leap Year - My engagement ring, we got engaged 4 years ago today, (12 years really!)
 Love - I love tulips and these ones are gorgeous, thanks mum
Music - I have been doing a little bit of work and used these Cd's

Train - KP's favourite, in her words, toot toot!
Phew, made it for the month and with 42 minutes to spare!
I will be more organised next month, honest, now do I have time for the monthly makes tonight too....














10 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I like the sound of the fried potatoes. Lovely tulips. As for cupid, well, he has a nice smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love your cupid!

    Your Christmas chocolates lasted until February?! Wow, mine barely got past Boxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I think the train is my favourite! Like little blue mouse, I can't believe you have only just finished your christmas chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great group of photos, love the train shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An actual leap year engagement! Definitely the best photo as a result :-)
    Lovely photos, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been threatening to ask him for ages, so thought I should take the opportunity when it arose! ;-)

      Delete
    2. I thought I'd replied to the chocolate posts, but don't see them here, so.... I hid all our (many, many) chocolate boxes and brought them out gradually to share with MrH, although some may have gone missing as I went about my daily business! Who says housework doesn't pay!

      Delete
  6. Can't believe this was a last minute set! great set of photos, love the heritage one, something very special about that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I love your tulips and have some the exact same color on my kitchen table. I bought them yesterday and they are just opening up. Love your blog. Please come and visit again.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Just popped over from Andamento.
    Well done on the hunt...how's March doing? I am way behind with mine!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete