Saturday 3 December 2011

Dressember

December already, where has the time gone?  It does mean that we can start all the Christmas preparations - yay!
 
It's not snow, I made some peppermint creams


They are made with marshmallows, which I overheated and they went all stringy, I managed to fish out the chewy bits and....


Here they are ready for their chocolate coating....


Ta da, these are the few that are left.  The whole batch just lasted 2 nights!

 The nursery had their Christmas Fayre today, a group of friends make decorations every year, here are a few of mine.  The display looked brilliant and lots were sold.  I think I got the pattern from ravelry.  A great resource for that elusive design
 A picture of my socks?  Apparently it's Dressember, a chance for the ladies to raise some money for charity (the guys have Movember after all).  Anyone who knows me probably doesn't realise I have legs!  They are always hiding in my jeans, so I decided to give it a whirl!  Here is the skirt (I don't own many dresses) for day 1
 Day 2, including my nice blue socks and my mum's dog who has come for a visit
 Poor soul, harrassed mericlessly by KP, who just shouts Midge at her 24/7.  She's a quiet wee thing who seems a bit baffled by the kids ;-)

A last wee pic - R's Christmas tree decoration.  She has been painting a whole load for all the relatives, this is the first one completely finished.

So a busy few days, and it's only the 3rd!  I had another skirt today and will try for no4 tomorrow.  Snow is forecast, so I think I will need some new boots to keep my wee toes warm,

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment