Friday 20 January 2012

What a week!  It's been really hectic.  We have a birthday party (a combined one with 2 of R's friends)  It has been on my mind all week as we were sharing the purchase of food, decorations and prizes.  After 3 trips to the supermarket, I think I have everything I was supposed to get.  I've agreed to run the games and just hope it all goes well, 36 four year olds for an hour and a half - what can go wrong!  I've just finished decorating R's cake, 'a fairy cake mum', I thought good, nice and simple, wee cakes with nice icing.  How naive!  A fairy cake mum, you know, with fairies on it.

Tinkerbell has a lot to answer for!

Wish me luck and I'll hopefully be able to post some pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Birthday Wishes xxxx Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete